Register for Password Reset – BEFORE You Forget Your Password!
Once you have successfully completed this quick, one-time enrollment process for each account below you may reset your passwords on-line from on or off-campus, when needed. If you do not register for these features you will need to visit the Help Desk in person with a photo ID to reset your passwords.
正规体育投注Your network account provides access to many things including the campus Wi-Fi Network, campus computers in classrooms, labs and the library, all electronic library resources, and the SSU App.
If this is the first time connecting with your network account your default password can be found in the Official Notifications area of . Look for the notification titled “Office of ITS”.
If you have forgotten your password and have not yet set up the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) you may contact ITS via the Get Help Form for a password reset.
If you are ready to change your password and configure your SSPR click Network Password Change Instructions & SSPR Setup (PDF).
正规体育投注This account is used to access SSU’s Web Portal for students, faculty and staff. The MySSU account also provides integrated logon for Blackboard and uses the Student/Staff ID number that can be found on your SSU ID card.
MySSU Password Reset - Registration
- Visit MySSU at
- Once successfully logged into MySSU, click on Personal Info (next to your name).
- The MyInfo window will appear. Now click on Password.
- Near the bottom of the MyInfo – Manage Password window click on Password Hint.
- Provide the required information and click Save.
- You will now be able to make use of the password self-service reset feature for MySSU.
MySSU Password - Reset
Once you have registered for the password reset feature, if you forget your password for MySSU, it can be reset by completing the steps below.
- Attempt to log into MySSU -- if the wrong password is used you will have the option to have a new password generated and then emailed to you.
- Select Password Hint on the next screen to have the new password emailed to you.
For more detailed information on your MySSU account please visit jamaltaher.com/its
Student Email Account
The SSU @MyMail account provides access to student email hosted by Microsoft and managed by Shawnee State University. Microsoft has made recent changes that have modified their password reset options. If you have problems with your student email account please stop by the IT Service Desk, Library 118 or by sending an email to ITService@jamaltaher.com.
正规体育投注Please note: Student email is a service hosted by Microsoft©. Menu options are subject to change. SSU will notify you of changes in advance whenever possible.