The Student Business Center (SBC) is working remotely.
No face-to-face services and walk-in traffic are accommodated at this time. For convenience, we are providing a drop box at the side of the doors of the Student Business Center for students who need to physically drop off forms, paperwork, etc. for processing.
Limited staff will be working daily in the SBC, Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar’s Office and will be available by phone and email.
The Office of the Bursar handles student accounts and billing. To view your student bill, visit us in the Student Business Center, or go to
Student Bill Statement Dates
Course and Fee Statements will be available online beginning:
- Summer Semester 2019: April 1, 2019
- Fall Semester 2019: Estimated date available June 17, 2019 (Housing & Meals will not be applied to statements until the next business day). Questions contact the Housing Office at (740) 351-3222
- Spring Semester 2020: October 28, 2019
Student Bills are only available on
正规体育投注You will not receive a bill in the mail, so be sure to print out a copy of your bill to give to the person responsible for making your payments. For your convenience, you can pay your bill online.
- If you are paying a past due balance with a paper check your Bursar HOLD will not be removed for 1 week to make sure the check clears. If paying by cash, money order or paying with the ONLINE option the Bursar's HOLD will be removed immediately (within 15 minutes of your payment being processed).
- Make sure to make payment arrangements for any account balances by the end of each semester. Accounts not paid in full by the end of the term are turned over to the Attorney General of the State of Ohio. The Attorney General of the State of Ohio will begin immediate collection efforts. These collection efforts by the Attorney General of the State of Ohio may also include litigation.
- Collection cost and interest will be added to the student's account balance.
Where is the Bursar's Office?
The Bursar's Office is located in the Student Business Center, on the second floor of Morris University Center.
正规体育投注The Student Business Center provides services for the Bursar's Office, Financial Aid Office and Registrar's Office.